Monday, February 11, 2008

Canadian Bryan Adams is now describing himself as a "singer-turned-photographer". Apparently the "Everything I Do" crooner (who also sang songs for that Spirit horse cartoon with some other chump), has photographed wholesome Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse and Annie Lennox as part of a 'hearing loss awareness' campaign, Hear The World (which is what that one Michael Jackson song is called in Japan). Joss Stone and Moby have held their hands to their ears in "striking campaign images". What top blokes.

Harry Belafonte also chipped in, claiming "good hearing is extremely important. It has a lot of impact on personality. I noticed (when my hearing got worse) that my voice changed, and I had to speak more loudly. People thought that I was speaking more aggressively, and I didn't mean to be aggressive at all. I just think people should be very, very conscious and protective of their hearing."

Well you heard it hear first.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Harry Belafonte didn't mean to sound aggressive? I'm more or less on his side, but whenever I hear him talk these days, he's pretty durned angry.